Ayesha Tarin Modern Public School was founded by Mr. Nadeem A. Tarin, an Engineering graduate of Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, who believes in the practices and ideals of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, the founder of Aligarh Muslim University.
The School was established in April, 1994 under Nadeem Tarin Educational Society registered under the Government of India , Society Registration Act 1860 (Registration No. 1356 dated 03/02/1994):
The School is co-educational from classes I to XII and affiliated to CBSE, Delhi.
- To introduce the child to the joys of learning through play.
- To inculcate positive attitude and optimistic approach in our children.
- To channelize the child’s energy through recreational activities.
- To enlarge the intellectual horizons and broaden the outlook of the child.
- To instill good habits, social etiquettes and good manners in our children.